Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog Post 14

teacher at the board

So after reading the suggestions in the Internet Resources for Education and watching Top Ten Tips for Using Technology in the Classroom I found that using the internet to view videos and stream music would be things I would use in my classroom. I loved the idea of using the websites that create interactive games for your students using your curriculum information. I have always found using the smartboard as an easy and effective way to use technology in your classroom and it is an easy way to include your students. Blogging also is a great way to include students in a hands on way of learning about different topics and technologies. I plan on using all these technologies in my future classroom and hope to help my future students learn about to technology effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment